For 68 years, we’ve had the privilege of providing orthopaedic care to the patients and community of Gastonia and the surrounding areas. We are incredibly grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us and work hard every day to ensure we provide the exceptional orthopaedic care you deserve.
Safety Measures We Are Taking:
- All exam rooms, tables, etc. are disinfected between patients.
- All commonly used surfaces are disinfected multiple times per day with an agent proven to be effective against COVID-19.
- Rigorous hand hygiene protocol is enforced for all Carolina Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Center Team Members.
- We are screening patients and visitors as they come into the office with questions and temperature checks.
- Those patients with symptoms will be asked to leave and reschedule their appointment, and to contact their primary care physician or local ER for care and guidance. In the rare instance when the appointment is for a musculoskeletal emergency/urgency, we adhere to rigorous CDC and public health protocols designed to prevent transmission.
- We are encouraging patients to limit the number of visitors they bring to an appointment to no more than one person.
- We have suspended all non-essential vendor visits to the office.
- All Carolina Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Center Team Members have been encouraged to postpone any travel until further notice and all non-essential business travel has been eliminated.
- Any member of the Carolina Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Center Team who meet any of the CDC exposure guidelines for COVID-19, will be required to follow CDC guidelines for testing and quarantine.
- Patients are required to wear face coverings.
- Telemedicine appointments are available for new and existing patients.
- All of our staff members are wearing face masks.
- We are also screening employees every day as they enter the building.
We know that COVID-19 doesn’t stop the need for orthopaedic care, and we are here to help those who are suffering and need help.
This is a team effort, and in this difficult time, we appreciate your patience and understanding of the changes we make. We are all in this together.