On Thursday, October 2, 2014, the doctors and staff of Carolina Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Center hosted a ribbon cutting and open house for the practice's new facility, located at 2345 Court Drive in Gastonia.
The brand-new 29,000-square-foot facility provides patients and providers additional space for exceptional bone, joint and muscle care. The state-of-the-art facility opened for patients on August 4, 2014.
The new facility offers patients:
- An atmosphere that is better personalized to their individual needs
- Environmentally friendly features, including motion sensor lighting
- Expanded digital X-ray services
- Pain management procedure suites
- Physical therapy services