Dr. Parikh is an orthopaedic doctor who is fellowship-trained in the spine and specializes in the back, neck, and physical medicine and rehabilitation. He began practicing at Carolina Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine in 2012.
After completing his bachelor's degree in economics, a minor in biochemistry, and graduating with Magna Cum Laude honors from Middlebury College in Middlebury, Vermont, he completed his medical degree from the Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center-Shreveport School of Medicine in Shreveport, Louisiana. Following his medical degree, Dr. Parikh completed his residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Dr. Parikh also completed his fellowship in interventional spine, pain medicine, and musculoskeletal medicine at the Orthopaedic and Spine Specialists in York, Pennsylvania.
Dr. Parikh is board certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and holds a Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Parikh enjoys basketball, running, traveling, tennis, spending time with his family, being fluent in Gujarati (Indian language), and being a member of the United States Tennis Association.
- Middlebury College, Magna Cum Laude, Middlebury, VM, 2001
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center-Shreveport School of Medicine, Shreveport, LA, 2005
Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA, 2005-2009
Fellowship, Interventional Spine, Pain Medicine, and Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Orthopaedic and Spine Specialists, York, PA, 2010
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- International Spine Intervention Society
- North American Spine Society
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Society of Interventional Pain
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Hip Injections
- Percutaneous Disc Decompressions
- Radiofrequency Ablations
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulations
- Sympathetic Nerve Blocks